09 December 2012

Fiskar tools-a plenty in Australian Papercraft Essentials issue 26

Hello there!
Today i wanted to share with you all the current issue (26) of Australian Papercraft Essentials.
I was asked by Practical publishing to do a commission for them in their cut out and keep section. Of course i said yes! what better way to share Fiskars wonderful tools that in a magazine!
I created 7 cards for the magazine and every card used at least 1 Fiskars tool!
I even managed to get one of my cards on the cover of the magazine too!
In total i used over 10 Fiskars tools on 7 cards.
These tools included-
Fiskars Trimmer
Fiskars Fingertip knife
Fiskars Border punches, including groovy rainbows and up in the clouds interchangeable cartridges,upper crest, double bubbles and bubbles.
Fiskars shape express tool and shape template in circles.
Fiskars corner punch
It was great to use all these tools and share some techniques with everyone in theses cards.


IMG (Large)









If you like to know how to make anyof the cards, Issue 26 of Australian Papercraft Essentials is out now in newsagents and retails for AUD$10.95
I think one of my favorite things i made with my tools for this issue was the summer snow globe with my shape express. I'm sure there are a lot of you out there with one in your stash..so why not have a go for xmas and make a card or 2 with a christmassy scene using it!
Tara :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great work. I will have to buy a copy ASAP.