23 January 2013

Kookaburra sits in the old gum tree!

so we are nearly to the end of this months challenge at the mad for markers challenge blog! and only a few days away till Australia Day!!!

And what better way to celebrate that by making another aussie card to share.

This time i used a kookaburra as my inspiration.


I used Lawn Fawns critters down under for this card, along with a few copic markers.

I also used a lil inkers designs frame die to cut out the photo frame in white.

I hope you liked this card.
Do not forget that you can still enter the challenge over at the mad for markers challenge blog till the end of the month!

Tara :)

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is wonderful Tara! The background paper really sets off the image and adds beautifully to the 'outdoor' feel. Such a cute little scene you created :)

Laura Pryor said...

Oh, I just love this card! The Instant Camera Die is a perfect frame for your focal image!