15 November 2012

A card a Day - day 1

I am really excited with the Card a Day this month.over at the Fiskars blog It is a great way to get all my xmas cards done in one go and also share them all with you.
Today's card i have actually made to use as a gift card on a pressy.
It is a very simple use of some fundamental Fiskars tools.
P1030434
This card was made by cutting an A4 piece of card stock to a 5inch square card. i did this using my Fiskars trimmer.
Then i stamped coloured ,then mat and layered the image using my Fiskars trimmer again.
Lastly i use one of my Favorite Fiskars border punches called Upper Crest. You can buy this Fiskars punch at most Spotlight stores or if you cannot get to one be sure to ask your local SSS to get one in for you. This punch has so many uses i love it!

Tara :)

1 comment:

Jay Gee said...

A card a day sounds like fun! Your card is very cute, love that paper you used :)