07 March 2013

a Deep ocean card

Hello everyone!
Today i have a little fun card to share with you of a cute underwater themed card.
I was going ot enter a challenge and it involved the use of neon colours. so i took out some stamps i have by The Alley Way stamps and made a little deep under water scene, but i needed some seaweed, so out came my Fiskars grass border punch and i cut and layered some grass to re create seaweed!
it does ont look too bad :)
P1040298

I love how the seaweed and the sea creatures, which i cut out using my Fiskars fingertip knife, really pop with the black background!
Have you tried YOUR Fiskars tools for something other what they were intended for??
Tara :)

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love the fun and funky vibe of your underwater card.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, i adore this! this set is one of my faves from taws and you've reminded me why :) so sweet and charming. Excellent design