13 February 2017

Paper Smooches February Card Challenge.



Hi there everyone!!
Today I decided to check out the Paper Smooches February Challenge I love Paper Smooches stamps and dies and own many of their sets, some dating back to when the store first opened.
The theme for the challenge is love. I thought about using their banner (above) as my inspiration but there was the cutest cactus stamp in the Paper Smooches Comforting Hugs stamp set that I totally wanted to use!!!


So what did I use for my creation??

Paper Smooches Comforting Hugs Stamp Set
Paper Smooches Linked hearts Die
Paper Smooches Smooches Die
Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts Die
Doodle bug Design Fun in the Sun Paper Pad
Cardstock - white, hologrpahic silver, black, pink glitter and metallic red.
Tape runner
Copic markers
Wink of stella clear marker


I love how my card came together, bright and colourful sending love, but not too over the top with the Valentines theme!!!



I hope you love my creation. Make sure you check out everyone elses creations too over at the  Paper Smooches February Challenge

Until next time......

No comments: