19 May 2011

A little mini album and some cards...


I have been given a task by Fiskars to create some projects using only the tools and papers etc they sent me the other day. The projects are to be looked at and maybe one may get chosen to be used in spotlight as a tutorial leaflet in store.
It really makes you mind think when you are limited to products you are given and know that all you use has to be sold in spotlight. especially when i buy most of my stamps from the USA.

I was given a collection of Bella Wedding papers and embellishments.
and some blank cards. I was also given 2 Fiskars tools to use in the project. these were the Medium linked hearts lever punch and the lever punch scalloped square (2.5inches)
These products were to be used and showcased in the projects...... oh what to do?????.... I have cupboard of Fiskars stuff just crying out..."use me...use me" and i could not!
Any way i set to work. I cannot really use stamps as spotlight don't really sell a lot of rubber stamps and they certainly do not sell copic markers,which are my colouring of choice.
but i managed to make 2 cards,and a mini album(see below) no picture in the album yet as i donot think that spotlight want pictures in it. buy ,Hey! i can always add some later.






What do you think?

No comments: