03 June 2011

More Christmas goodness....

Here are a few more cards i have made using Fiskars products.
This first card is currently on the ANZ Fiskars blog. you can see all great Fiskars products,tutorials and projects if you go to http://fiskarscraft.typepad.com/my_weblog/ and now a NEW added feature..... you can subscribe to the ANZ Fiskars blog!!! YEAH!!!! So you don't miss a project!

Any way here is my first card for today-
IN this card I have used Fancy pants paper, Fiskars Scalloped Border Punch, Fiskars Apron lace Border Punch, Large Lever Scalloped Square Punch and Lawn Fawn stamps;critters in the snow.

This next card is really easy-

I have used Fancy Pants paper again, Fiskars Scalloped Border Punch for the inside and Shape Express journalling Template for the flap on the card. along with a Xmas stamp and some Basic Grey embellishments, this was very easy to make and quite effective.

I hope you liked these cards, but hop on over to the ANZ Fiskars Blog for more ideas .....all the month of June is Christmas!!! http://fiskarscraft.typepad.com/my_weblog/

No comments: