23 October 2011

Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge....

I have jsut brought my first set of Paper Smooches stamps last week. they were so cute.
Here they are...
They are called chubby chums.The owl really reminded me of Hoot from Poppy's favourite show giggle and Hoot.

Don't you think so too? I am so going to colour the owl in just like hoot for some cards in the future!

So when i went on their site i saw they has a Challenge Blog too.

So i thought i would enter this weeks challenge.
Here is the photo for inspiration.....

And you can find the challenge here.
I am not a big fan of masculine cards but i gave it a go. Here is what i came up with.......


I have used the Chubby Chums stamp set. I have also used Lawn Fawn Jessie's ABC's, Sizzix embossing folder-woodgrain, MFT dienamics branch and leaves, copics to colour and several distress inks by tim holtz. The photo bit i made on my pc and printed and cut out to give the polaroid effect.

Tara :)

7 comments:

Audrey said...

Such a cute card! :) I love how the branch extends out of the picture. Thanks for playing along with us! :)

Angie said...

Totally diggin your card! Chubby Chums was my first PS set too! So darn cute!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so perfect! This is the cutest little use of that stamp set and a great use of the SPARKS challenge.

Karen M said...

Your card is so cute! I can't wait for my stamp set like this to arrive, love how you have used them x x

Kelley Eubanks said...

Love it!! Super cute and creative! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun little card--LOVE the embossing behind your kitty! LOVE the polaroid!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Absolutely adorable, Tara! I love the die cut branch and leaves. Thanks so much for playing along in the SPARKS Challenge!