28 March 2012

Lawnscaping challenge #30 inspired by....

This time Lawnscaping challenges has given us a doozy! it is creating a card  with the style that is someone that inspired you -craft wise that is!!
I love heidi grace. from the moment she made papers etc for fiskars i just loved her brightly coloured papers and whimsical style. she is never to busy on her pages and cards and she is not want i call a "fluffy bunny"meaning it is not all flowers and lace!
you can check out her blog Here.
So with her great style in mind here is my card.

I have used lawn fawn critters ever after,bon voyage and happy birthday(the set for their 1st birthday.) I have used jillibean soup papers, and Fiskars grass,groovy rainbow and up in the clouds border punches. I have coloured with copics, including giving the clouds some shading. lastly a bit of doodletwine to finish the card off.

I hope you like the card. i just am in love with that dragon. it reminds me of when i lived in wales for 3 years!!!

Tara:)

5 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

Tara! This is fantastic! I love your colored dragon, the kraft background, the bright clouds, the twine. The grass, the borders. The whole darn thing! This is fantastic! Instantly made me smile the moment it uploaded to my screen! So glad you joined us (not sure why your thumbnail didn't show up on the linky thing, sorry about that!!!)

Christiana said...

Your card is absolutely darling! Love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

Ayana Posadas said...

What an awesome scene that you created with the dragon. I love the grass too! Awesome work!!! :)

melania deasy said...

Ohhhh the dragon look so cute!!! LOVE your card and idea :) So glad you playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Hi Tara

I love this cute little dragon card

I wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog and I thank you for inspiring me!

http://craftychickcards.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/liebster-blog-awardagain.html

Happy Crafting
Sam xx