08 March 2012

Moxie fab world -the cure for the winter blues challenge


Ok ....over at Moxie Fab World they have a challenge that is finishing on sunday 11th March.
It id all about blues..... there was heaps of inspiration i loved this rug....


so i took out my copic markers and the NEW set of Paper smooches stamps i got over at Jay Gee's Nook called word salad, and came up with this card.



Here are the copics i used to make this card.

Quite a simple card to make but i just love those blues! it reminds me of my nan's china she had in a cabinet when i was a kid!

so head on over to  Moxie Fab World and enter the challenge!!!

Tara:)

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tara! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Bethany Stellpflug said...

ooh...I love Paper Smooches Stamps and the color blue...so I love this card:) Great stamping

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful! Love your take on the inspiration photo :)