18 May 2012

May Card Sketch challenge with the Fisk-a-teers


Hello Everyone!
Today i have for you a great Challenge.
Rebecca's May Card Sketch Challenge over at the Fisk-a-teers website.


Here is the sketch for this month.

1335966081

If you would like to have a go just click on the above link to enter.
Here is the card i created with this layout.

P1020137 copy

To make this card i used my trusty old shape express and templates. Spellbinder eat your heart out!!!!
I got a great window in my card and made a frame to place my sentiment on with my shape templates and go a great effect at the fraction of the cost of a set of spellbinder dies! how great is that!!!! you can still buy all the templates and starter kit in Spotlight!! 
Once i did this i then took a paper smooches chubby chum stamp and coloured it. i Then used my Fiskars finger tip knife to cut the bird out, and die cut a couple of leaves and a branch. I glued them inside my card and used 3D foam for the bird so he looked like he was coming out the window.
Lastly i stamped my sentiment around the frame and glued it on.
So if you would like to have a go at this great challenge, head on over to the Fisk-a-teers website and have a go!!!

Tara :) 

No comments: