11 May 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks first Trend Watch




Well, Haven't Paper smooches been busy.... they have got a new design team AND changed up the way they do their challenges not, so they are now weekly! Yeah! more for me to make!!!!
so this week as you can see about is Trend Watch. you can check it out HERE!!!

Here is the inspiration for this weeks Trend Watch.



And here is my card.



I have used get outta town for this card and a bunch of copic markers to colour. i added some flock on the mountains and embossed a bunch of sunglasses on the kraft card. i made the Polaroid on my PC and cut it out.

Tara:)






2 comments:

Heather said...

Ooh, I love your embossed glasses background! That is so cool! And I am SUCH a fan of polaroids. Great idea to make it on the PC.

kasia c. said...

Fabulous!! i love your background and the amazing little scene you created within the polariod. :)
Thanks for playing along this week for the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!