09 February 2012

Mad 4 Markers R and RV colour challenge.


Good morning all!
The weekend is almost upon us and as there is a great new challenge this month over at Mad 4 Markers,
I thought i would share with you a card for some inspiration for you to get out there and colour,Colour,COLOUR!!!

R's and RV's i find are not the easiest to colour with. I find they bleed a lot and if you do not get the shading right  they are not very forgiving.
I have always found though if you treat them a little different than your other colours especially the R's you can get some great results. I always try to not flood the page, i always use smaller flicks when using the R's and with that i do not get as much bleeding and they blend better.

The card i have made today is with a Spesch Digital image his name is Draggy, and boy he is SO cute! He reminded me of the Welsh Dragon that my daughter has,so i just had to colour him in red!




Supplies;Spech designer digi stamp-draggy, Copic markers-R22,24,27,29,30,32,35,Y00,08,15,26,28,38 and 0,
 Bo Bunny papers-Crush, Paper smooches stamps-sentiment sampler, Fiskars interchangeable border punch starter set, Bella! glitter card stock, bling.

I think this card would be perfect for a special someone on Valentines day or even St Davids Day (welsh national holiday) on March 1st.

I hope i have given you a little inspiration to enter the current challenge!
To enter the current challenge over at Mad 4 Markers go on over to their Challenge Blog and enter.

 And if you need a stamp to colour or a couple of Copic markers/refills do not forget that the Mad 4 Markers online shop has a great variety of stamps and markers for you to choose from.



I look forward to seeing YOUR card in the challenge!

Tara:)

No comments: