03 July 2011

A card a day - day 3.

Today I have created a cute card using Fiskars apron lace border punch Fiskars stamps and a Fiskars scalloped circle punch to create the flower. this was achieved by folding a circle scallop in 1/2 then folding each corner to the middle and then sticking it on to another circle scallop for stability. then popping a Bella bling in the middle. The paper i used was kaisercrafts new range called chapter one. I also used lawn fawn new alphabet range called Quinn's ABC's. I stamped the letters on the patterned paper and carefully cut them out with my Fiskars fingertip knife.

. Don't forget to go over the ANZ Fiskars blog to see even more great cards during the month of July.

2 comments:

Lyn Dwyer said...

another great card Tara.....I have added your Blog link to the Fiskars Blog....it's under the righthand sidebar

TracyM said...

Love your card Tara!!!

The colours are so pretty and your flower is a stunner, one I am definitely going to try to make :)