12 December 2011

Phew! day 12 tag and i think i may need a higher dose of blood pressure pills.....

I hate to say it ........but thank god that the 12 tags of Christmas are over.
Over the past 12 days i have been burnt,maimed,confused,stressed excited...yes excited.... and exhausted!
I love the 12 tags of Christmas cause i get to learn new ways to use my stash and the 12 tags makes me think of alternate ways to create what Tim has put on his blog. But i am exhausted!!!!
I think i still have 2 children and a husband...... i will have to check the kids rooms and check under the covers in my bed tonight just to make sure i have not left them anywhere over the past 12 days while being focused on getting each tag done ASAP.LOL!!!
Today was a great tag. i got to see what all the fuss was about the tissue paper. but i don't have any so i used the tissue tape instead. it kind of gave the same effect and i did not have to use the glue!
I did not have any of those doll things so a fragment with a pic of Poppy did the trick and i made the flower with tissue tape like tim has done in the past. I did not even have to make the silver border as i used Bella! tape for that and tinsel...i just nicked a bit off the Christmas tree....Shhhhhhh....don't tell Zoe she will be mad!!!!

So here is my final tag.

Stay tuned because you will see my labors of love again soon. I am planning to use them all on my Christmas pressies this year!
I'm off now to sleep for the next 16 hours!!!!!
Tara :)

3 comments:

Candy C said...

Awww...what a cute tag and what an adorable baby! Great take on Tim's Day 12 tag!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How adorable to use a baby photo! Great work with the tissue tape and tinsel too. I read your post about the hustle and bustle of keeping up with Tim's 12. It was my first year to participate and I felt like that too. I actually had to stop at 8 and come out of my craft cave for awhile - LOL!

Super job on our tag challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aww such a cute, happy baby! I love the tinsel and silvery details you have on the tag too : )

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube