17 January 2012

Bella! January Challenge...finally got it finished and not a moment too soon!

I had been planning to do this challenge all month but with one day to go i finally finished my 3 cards! if you want to check out the challenge it is on the Bella! blog Here.


The First card i used the Bella Australia Paper pad. I also used ruby rocket gems,and a zipper flower from Bella! too. The little sentiment was from My Favorite things.

The Second card (my favorite card of the 3) I used the Oriental chic paper pad from Bella! Along with Bella fundamentals card stock as the base. The stamp was from my cute stamps- Ni Hao I coloured with copics and the dress was paper pieced with the Bella paper too.

The third card i made i used the Boy range from Bella. I also used the coordinating embellishments and some Bella gems. I used My Favorite Things Dienamics alphabet dies to make the 'birthday' on the card.I used the Fundamentals cardstock for this card also.

The 3 cards are all different which is what i wanted. a lot of the time when you get a 3 card challenge many peoples cards all look really similar. i did not want this for my cards. i really wanted to show the different ranges of paper collections that Bella have.

Fingers crossed!

Tara :)

 

No comments: