26 January 2012

Mad for markers...A new colour combo

I love bright colours and especially blues and greens, so i thought, with this challenge a new colour combo,why not do the complete opposite and go for black and grey! you cannot get more of a different colour combo that that for me! So i Decided to scrap my daughters latest fancy dress outfit and use TGF CC Wednesday from the Creeper Crew stamp set.
I tried to colour her in only C colours and black(100) but i had to give a little colour to her face.
I also used several Fiskars border punches,(Happy Jacks, Upper crest) and i made up the photo frames on the PC and cut them out.Then by running them through my Xyron 510i could stick the pics under them and still have enough adhesive to stick them to my page.Once all attached to my page i then added the buttons and the words. i do not know what was going on but for some reason the glue was not sticking so i had to run then all through my xyron 150 to get more glue on them. success!! then now stuck The paper range was from Making memories-Toil and Trouble.



                                            Here is the colours i used to colour Wednesday.


I did use AtYouSpica in silver and clear on the stamp as well. and a Copic multiliner to give Wednesdays hair more definition.

Make sure you check out the Design teams other great creations for this Challenge and If you require any of the above markers or a stamp or 2 you can find all you need at the Mad for Markers Online Store.

And lastly....Don't forget to have a go and enter the challenge too!

Tara :)

No comments: