18 January 2012

Map to Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World


Here is my card for the Map to your heart Challenge on Moxie Fab World.


I photocopied a map of the world and shrunk it. then stamped with a Hero Arts stamp CG140 poppy background in black (thinking about it maybe i should have used chocolate brown.......) then embossed with clear embossing powder. mat and layered it tied some twine from the twinery around the pic, then added some patterned paper from stampin up! I used my fiskars kaleidoscopic border punch and My Favorite Things tabs die and a MFT stamp sentiment.
 The challenge is open till the 23rd January so get creating!!!

Tara :)

3 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE that they way you stamped this allowed the map to show through as flowers! Great idea!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tara! Thanks for linking this up to the Map of Your Heart Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Loie said...

Great look! I'm a flower girl so you were "right on" Using the map challenge but making it feminine.