12 January 2012

Mad For Markers Challenge Blog...I'm on the Design Team!!!


Well What can i say???? I am on a design team! YEAH!!!!. I was asked this week to join the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog Design Team! I cannot wait to get started.
If you are not aware. Mad For Markers is an Australian based online shop which stocks Copic markers,consumables to work with Copics and many different stamps.These include; Some Odd Girl, The Greeting Farm and La La Land stamps.
Their prices are reasonable and along with their shop they also have a blog with ideas and tutorials on it and of course the challenge blog which regularly has different challenges. Just click the link above or the badge on my side bar to be taken to the Challenge blog.

Boy! i am so exctited!!!!

Tara:)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Welcome to the team Tara!
Susan xxox