27 January 2012

Moxie Fab World Cutting and Trimming Challenge

It's Moxie Fab World Challenge again and this challenge is Cutting and Trimming

It is funny,cutting and trimming is not always as simple as it seems! i use a few techniques on most cards i do so to think of just cutting and trimming...... it was HARD!
After a lot of playing about i make this card.

I used Tim Toltz Seasonal paper pad and cut using my Fiskars sure-cut trimmers all the little Easter bunnies of a 12 x 12 page. I stuck them onto my card,Blended with distress ink in bundled sage and old paper, dyed my lace with bundled sage distress ink and perfect pearls mist heirloom gold, spritz my card as well, then cut out the word Easter with MFT alphabet dies. simple but effective i think!

If you would like to enter this challenge click on the above link.

Tara :)

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, what a great card! I love all those images on one card. The puzzle layout does seem like a big challenge.