13 January 2012

Fiskars sighting on the lawn fawn blog!

I love many things and of course my most loved thing crafting wise are all my fiskars tools,so when i see a Fiskars tool being used with something else i love it's like the jackpot!!!! So today while i was reading the Lawn Fawn Stamp Blog (and i just LOOOVE their stamps!) I got really excited when they showed a great technique with the Fiskars stamp press. The best way to describe it was mirror stamping. Ever had a stamp that you think...ï wish it was facing the other way"well the video on the http://lawnfawn.blogspot.com/2012/01/lawn-clippings-wednesday-with-chari.html shows you exactly how to do it.
I watched the video and straight away got stamping!
This is what i created.
P1010249 (Medium)
I used my Fiskars sure-cut recycled trimmer,Fiskars scissors,Fiskars medium cloud squeeze punch,Fiskars Grass border punch and of course my Fiskars Stamp press to make the owls face each other.
THe stamps i used were Lawn Fawn Critters in the forest ,My cute stamps eieio(for the sun) and a my cute stamp sentiment.
And for colouring i used copic markers.


So pop on over to the Lawn fawn blog and check out the video for another really great way to use yourFiskars stamp press.
Tara:)

No comments: